Worship Services: 5 & 7 pm | Dessert Reception: 8 pm
Please RSVP by Monday, November 26 by clicking the button above.
Childcare available for ages 5 and below. Contact Tiffany Mauk with questions about childcare.
FOR DPC CONGREGATION—
Read below for registration details, registration instructions, and instructions for registering guests.
Please feel welcome to print the attached flyer and use it to invite your friends and family to attend Lessons and Carols.
This year, we're asking that everyone, including those without children needing childcare, register for Lessons and Carols. Please note that guests who are not regular DPC attendees are also able to be registered and that our hope is to make this event accessible to as many members of our community as possible.
Over the next few months, DPC will be transitioning to a new database system called Fellowship One. More information about other aspects of this transition is coming. For now, registration for Lessons and Carols will be the congregation's first introduction to Fellowship One, and will help enable a smooth transition over the months ahead.
Please note: If you have children (0-5 years) in need of care during the Lessons and Carols services, your registration will be a two-part process. Be sure to follow the childcare registration instructions below.
1. Click the 'registration' button above. Click 'sign up' (lower right corner) to begin the process of creating your new profile. This won't take long–your family's information is already stored in the new database. This profile will allow you to interact with that information. Enter your email address and any password you choose (it does not have to match your login credentials from the old database).
2. When your new profile is completed, you should receive a confirmation email. Click the link in that email to return to the Lessons and Carols registration form.
3. Follow the instructions on that form to register your family for Lessons and Carols. From the first screen, select only the family members that will attend the Lessons and Carols services. Children will be registered for childcare separately. If you're planning to bring guests, you can register them any time, either with your family or separately, from this screen as well. (Scroll down for more information about registering guests). Contact Maddie Searcy if any of your family members do not appear in your profile.
4. Submit your registration.
5. After you have submitted your original registration form, you can register children (0-5 years) for childcare by clicking the links provided on your registration confirmation screen or in your confirmation email.
6. Submit your childcare registration. Please make absolutely sure that you follow this step, as childcare will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. Contact Tiffany Mauk with questions about childcare.
REGISTRATION FOR GUESTS:
1. Click the 'registration' button above. Sign into your Fellowship One account. The screen should display the members of your family, along with guests you’ve brought to events in the past and an option to ‘Add a Person’.
2. If your guest is not listed, click ‘Add a Person’. Enter the required information about that person (name, household position: friend of family), and register them along with the rest of your family.
*If a guest accepts your invitation after your family has already been registered, use the same registration button above. Follow the same instructions, but do not include your family members in this second registration.
**People unconnected to DPC are also welcome to attend Lessons and Carols and are able to register without having a record in our database. We will appreciate knowing they came and having the opportunity to connect with them further.
Contact Maddie Searcy with questions about how to register guests.